2 Permanent Full-Time Archaeology Field Technicians, Weller & Associates Inc. Columbus Ohio, Commensurate with Experience

Nikki DeWitt

Weller & Associates, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to join our Columbus, Ohio, field crew. We are currently accepting applications for two Archaeology Field Technicians. Our office conducts high-quality cultural resource investigations in the region, including large- and small-scale Phase I-III surveys, data recovery excavations, and geophysical studies. We are looking for dedicated professionals seeking permanent, full-time, long-term employment. These positions include a full benefit package, with paid holidays, health insurance, and a 401K. Pay will be fully negotiable and commensurate with experience.

The ideal Field Technician candidate will have a B.A. in Anthropology or a related field such as history, environmental studies, or geology. A minimum of two years of experience working on Phase I, II, and III cultural surveys; completion of an archaeological field school; and basic knowledge of Midwest prehistoric artifacts are required. It is imperative that candidates be able to work 8 hour days in a variety of conditions, including rigorous terrain, and understand that there may be stays away from the office. Stooping, bending, lifting, and walking are essential functions of these positions.

Again, these are full-time, paid positions with a competitive benefit package. Pay is negotiable and dependent upon experience, education, and added skill sets and training. Please submit letters of interest along with your resume and three professional references to Chad Porter via email @cporter@...