Topics

1 Archaeology/Cultural Resources Field Director, Tierra Right of Way Services, Albuquerque or Santa Fe New Mexico, Part or Full Time

Julie Mullings

Tierra Right of Way Services is seeking a part-time or full-time archaeological Field Director.  The ideal candidate lives in the Albuquerque or Santa Fe area and will support one of our offices in these cities. However, our company provides topnotch technical support for work-from-home employees, and candidates from anywhere in New Mexico will be considered. Travel across New Mexico and possibly out-of-state is required.

We are looking for a team player with the ability to supervise multiple small surveys and monitoring projects concurrently. Experience directing large block surveys as well as archaeological testing and data recovery investigations is also desired. The candidate should have knowledge of the literature and practice of prehistoric and historic archaeology in the American Southwest. He or she will need to be listed in Tierra’s cultural resource investigation permits for the State of New Mexico, Bureau of Land Management, US Forest Service, and other regulatory agencies.

For more details and to apply, visit our career site at https://www.tierra-row.com/index.php/careers

Julie Mullings, SPHR

Human Resources

Tierra Right of Way Services

1575 E. River Road, Suite 201, Tucson, AZ 85718-5831

(520) 319-2106 | www.tierra-row.com