Crew Chief Wanted Arkansas

Judy H Cooper

C Dimensions seeks an experienced CREW CHIEF in Arkansas immediately for Phase I survey.  Applicants should be from Missouri  or Arkansas (or nearby areas of surrounding states).

Must have:  Minimum BA; Phase I field supervisory experience and the ability to run field crews effectively and efficiently; positive attitude; ability to work in very demanding upland environments with up to 10 miles of hill and mountain hiking and physical labor all day; excellent work ethic; desire to learn and implement new skills as needed; good communication skills.  Work will usually be 9-10 hour days with weekends off (some weekends might be 3 day) when weather does not interrupt our ability to field.

Housing is currently in small motels, cabins, or other in remote areas that might or might not always have wireless connections or cell coverage, although we make efforts to provide as much of that as possible.  Positions with some skill set expansions/upward mobility are planned for the right candidates. Writing skills are particularly desirable.

Email CV and references (with current contact information including both email and phone) of senior supervisors (Field Directors, Senior Crew Chiefs, PIs) who are familiar with your work ability and performance in the field (not just your crew chief and not your friends) for at least your last three CRM.

Personnel are needed immediately.  If you have recently sent a resume (in the last 3 months), you can just email me and I probably still have it.

Jhc-cdimensions@...

Judy Hennessee Cooper, MA, RPA

Owner, Executive Director

C Dimensions