CRA needs help in Central Louisiana

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. has positions available immediately for archaeological field technicians for Phase I projects in Central Louisiana, and will have additional positions available after January 1, 2014. Hourly rate is $19.05; this includes health and welfare compensation. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology and attendance in a field school are required.  Regional field experience is preferred. Sessions will begin on Monday and end on Friday each week. Lodging will be provided for work days of all 5-day sessions. Work days will begin and end at the job site. The candidates need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work in adverse weather conditions. Per diem will be $25 per work day. We anticipate additional projects similar in size and scope and hope to continue to work with crew personnel beyond these projects.

Please indicate when you will be available, and submit a resume with three references to barobinson@... or fax to (859) 254-3747, or mail to Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc., 151 Walton Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508 ATTN: B. Robinson.

Charles M. Niquette, RPA

President/CEO

cmniquette@...

Corporate Headquarters