Field Technicians Needed in Virginia

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is currently seeking archaeological field technicians for a Phase I survey project in Prince George, Sussex and Southampton Counties, Virginia.  Field work will begin on September 25th.   The survey is to last approximately 4 weeks, with the possibility of extending an additional two weeks. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology, attendance in a field school, field experience, and prior Phase I experience are required. It is imperative that candidate be able to work 8-10 hour days in a variety of conditions.  Stooping, bending, and lifting are essential functions of this position.

The work schedule will consist of 10 day work sessions, all eight (8) hour days, with four (4) days off in-between work sessions. Work days will begin at the hotel site and end at the job site. Per diem will be $30 per day for work days. Single occupancy lodging will be provided for all days.  Salary will be determined based on experience.

Please submit a resume with three references to barobinson@crai-ky.com or fax to (859) 254-3747, or mail to Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc., 151 Walton Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508 ATTN: B. Robinson.

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer