CRA Richmond Seeks Office Manager/Researcher

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Position Opening – Office Manager/Researcher – Richmond, Virginia

For the past three decades, Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. (CRA) has been recognized as one of the most respected full-service cultural resource consulting firms in the United States. Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, CRA has offices located throughout the United States. Our mission is to meet the client’s needs in the delivery of appropriate, high-quality, cost-effective consulting services in the study of archaeology and the historic built environment. CRA’s accomplishments are directly attributable to our core values: excellent service, respecting all people, building strong relationships, honesty, integrity, supporting our employees, and entrepreneurial spirit. To attract and retain the best talent, CRA shares its success with its employees and offers competitive salaries and a generous benefit package. For more information about CRA please visit our website at www.crai-ky.com. CRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

CRA’s Richmond, Virginia office seeks an Office Manager preferably with a background in the cultural resource management industry.  The qualified candidate must have at least one year experience with administrative and/or clerical work, or be able to demonstrate equivalent administrative skills.  We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills, has strong organization skills, and is technologically proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with databases, CAD and/or GIS a plus. Prior experience in conducting background research and familiarity with archaeological and/or architectural investigations a plus.

The position is a full-time, salaried position with a full benefit package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit letter of interest, resume and three professional references to Bridgette Robinson via email at barobinson@.... CRA employees are required to undergo a background check that includes driving history.  CRA reserves the right to perform drug/alcohol testing as a condition of continued employment. Please contact Kay Simpson (ksimpson@...) via email or phone (804) 921-7074 with questions about the position.