Techs needed in Central Louisiana

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is currently seeking archaeological field technicians for an upcoming Phase I project in Central Louisiana. Hourly rate is $19.05; this includes health and welfare compensation. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology and attendance in a field school are required.  Regional field experience is preferred. Sessions will begin on Monday and end on Friday each week. Lodging will be provided for work days of all 5-day sessions and will be single occupancy. Work days will begin and end at the job site. The candidates need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work long hours in hot, humid weather conditions. Per diem will be $25 per work day. We anticipate additional projects similar in size and scope and hope to continue to work with crew personnel beyond this project.

Please submit a resume with three references to barobinson@... or fax to (859) 254-3747, or mail to Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc., 151 Walton Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508 ATTN: B. Robinson.