CRA Seeks Archaeological Technicians in North Louisiana

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is currently seeking archaeological field technicians for an upcoming Phase I project in North Louisiana. The first of the four anticipated 5-day sessions will begin on Monday 7/22; the anticipated completion date is Friday 8/16. Hourly rate is $21.45; this includes health and welfare compensation. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology and attendance in a field school are required.  Regional field experience is preferred. Lodging will be provided for work days of all 5-day sessions   and will include multiple occupancy (primarily cabins near the project area). Work days will begin and end at the job site. The candidates need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work long hours in hot, humid weather conditions. Per diem will be $25 per work day. We anticipate additional projects similar in size and scope and hope to continue to work with crew personnel beyond this project.

Please submit a resume with three references to barobinson@... or fax to (859) 254-3747, or mail to Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc., 151 Walton Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508 ATTN: B. Robinson.

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.