CRA needs help in Louisiana

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is currently seeking 2 archaeological field technicians for an upcoming phase I survey along the Mississippi River in Plaquemines Parish, LA.  Field work will consist of a 10-day session beginning on November 28th and ending on or near December 7th. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology or a related field and prior phase I experience are required. Preference will be given to local candidates with experience in the region.  The candidate needs to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work in tough field conditions. Successful applicants will be considered for anticipated long-term projects in the region.

Rate: $12.69

Per Diem: $25 per day

Lodging: Provided

Please submit a resume with three references to barobinson@....

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer

Charles M. Niquette, RPA

President/CEO

cmniquette@...

Corporate Headquarters