Palaeolithic Fieldschool Leads

petravic <petravic@...>

Hello to all,

This might possibly be off the track for shovelbums, but does anybody know
of a good fieldschool for Palaeolithic France, or eastern Europe. I really
want to find something with a classroom component as well as practical
experience. I have a BA in anthro, teach secondary hist, anthro, & bio, and
have worked at a site in Croatia. Plan to return there this September
barring continued/escalating mayhem in the area, but I would also like to
work earlier, during the summer months. Any leads would be helpful and
thanks in advance : )

Trace Clark
petravic@...
Ou sont les neiges d'antan? Ils sont ici! Villon