Archaeological Field Technicians (Temporary) - OH, TN - S&ME, Inc.

Frank Carvino

Archaeological Field Technician (Temporary)

S&ME is currently seeking to fill temporary field archaeologist positions for upcoming projects in Ohio and Tennessee. Project starting date depends on schedule and how quickly the paperwork, background and reference check are completed, but potential to begin mid-October 2022 with the possibility of lasting through 2022. Salary is $18 to $24/hour based on experience, hotel expenses will be paid directly by the company and a food allowance of $50/day. No receipts required.

Minimum Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology/Anthropology or a closely related discipline;
  • Have completed an archaeological field school;
  • Have experience in the Midwest and/or Mid-Atlantic;
  • Have excavated shovel tests;
  • Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions;

This is a temporary position. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and references for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided.  S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.

Interested candidates can email a cover letter, resume, and references to: fcarvino@...

No recruiter calls or walk-ins accepted.

An Equal Opportunity Employer. 

Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor

This electronic message is subject to the terms of use set forth at www.smeinc.com/email. If you received this message in error please advise the sender by reply and delete this electronic message and any attachments. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Join ShovelBums@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.