Multiple Field Temp Technician Openings- Phase I/II projects in MD, VA, WV- $18.95/hour and $55.00 per diem.

Karl Franz

The Ottery Group is currently seeking multiple Field Technicians for Phase I/II projects in MD, VA, and WV. These are wage determination projects that pay an hourly rate of $18.95 and have a daily per diem of $55.00/work day.  Seven day single occupancy motel rooms will be provided for the duration of the projects.  Projects are expected to run sequentially and last for up to 10 weeks.  Degree, fieldschool, and at least one year of previous experience in CRM are required.

Please send a current resume to karl.franz@...