Archaeologists Needed for Northern Plains Fieldwork - potential for full-time permanent positions

beavercreekarchaeology

Beaver Creek Archaeology (BCA) is a specialty CRM firm headquartered in Bismarck, ND. We are a growing firm founded in 2004. We have multiple positions open for our 2022 field season. Our firm has multiple test excavation projects in addition to intensive pedestrian surveys. The work will be primarily throughout North Dakota and the surrounding states. We are looking to fill a variety of field roles from field technician to principal investigator.

Our preferred candidates would have previous excavation experience and experience working in the Northern Plains. We would be looking to keep the selected applicants for the entirety of the field season (approximately April to November) but can be flexible. The typical anticipated field schedule would be five days a week for eight hours a day; however, overtime hours may be needed and should be expected. Compensation would be commensurate with education and previous applicable experience. Our firm provides lodging, transportation to and from job sites, and a subsistence allotment. Positions have the potential for becoming full-time permanent positions.

To learn more and apply, please provide a cover letter (detailing previous applicable experience, availability, and desired hourly pay rate) and CV/resume through our website at: https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/archaeological-field-staff-2022

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.