R. Joe Brandon <rjoe_brandon@...>
Employment- (please excuse cross-posting)
Historic Archaeologist/Principal Investigator
HAR is currently seeking an individual to act as a Senior Historic
Archaeologist/Principal Investigator on various projects in the Midwestern
United States. The current position involves part-time employment on a
project by project basis and may evolve into a full-time position with
benefits. The minimum required professional qualifications are as follows:
1. Graduate degree in Archaeology, Anthropology or closely related field.
2. A minimum of one year supervised field and analytical experience in
general North American archaeology.
3. A minimum of one year full-time professional experience or equivalent
specialized training in archaeological research, administration or
4. A minimum of one year full-time professional experience at a supervisory
level in the study of archaeological resources of the historic period.
5. Demonstrated ability to carry out research to completion.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume by September 20, 1999 in confidence
Historic Archaeological Research
3223 Vincz Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46228
No e-mails please!