Archaeologist MA or MSC - Full Time temporary leading to permanent

Kelly Bush

Small Pacific Northwest CRM firm looking for Full Time temporary leading to permanent MA or MSC. Early or mid-career candidate – recent graduates OK. Are you looking to work in the Pacific Northwest? We are looking for a team player who is a career archaeologist who wants to focus in CRM at least for a couple years. We like to work hard and have fun and are curious about the sites we are protecting. Must be interested in field work, running field crews, and learning different ways to do archaeology and process improvement. We work primarily in and around Seattle Washington with occasional trips to the east side of the state and out to the Olympic Peninsula.

Any of the following specific skills will be preferred: soils and sediments, geomorphology, lithic identification and analysis, Faunal identification, including-shell identification, experience in shell middens, historic objects and features, experience with the Washington State WISAARD, GIS, and technical report writing.

Pay commensurate with experience $23 – 40 per hour. Retirement Plan.

Submit CV and any questions to Kelly R. Bush kelrbush@...

Kelly R. Bush

Equinox Research and Consulting International Inc. (ERCI)

1229 Cleveland Avenue Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Cell 360.661.0356

www.equinoxerci.com

pronouns I use: she, her, hers