Cultural Resources Program Lead/Manager - Full time - Southeast/Florida, Midwest and Central Atlantic Regions
Cultural Resources Program Lead/Manager
Southeast/Florida, Midwest, and Central Atlantic regions
Please apply via our website at: https://www.ectinc.com/our-careers/ to provide your resume and learn more about our company..
Environmental Consulting & Technology (ECT), Inc. is looking for dynamic individuals to help us grow our Cultural Resources team throughout the Southeast, Midwest and Central regions of the United States. ECT is proud to be an industry leader in environmental solutions throughout the United States while offering a culture that encourages work-life balance and opportunities to learn and grow your career.
What you will accomplish:
This role requires someone with exceptional leadership skills and a demonstrated record of business success and growth as evidenced by at least 10 years of experience creating and delivering successful business development and marketing strategies in the provision of cultural and/or archaeological consulting services. Candidates can reside in Southeast/Florida, Midwest, and Central Atlantic regions of the U.S.
Experience and qualifications for success:
· Master's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a related field and 10 years of progressively responsible experience in business development, managing projects, fieldwork, consulting, including developing and implementing budgets, schedules, and scopes of work from pre-field tasks to final report preparation.
· Emphasis in archaeology, with experience conducting and leading archaeological projects.
· Possess advanced skills and knowledge in one or more specialty scientific areas (e.g., lithic, ceramic, or faunal analysis; osteology; historical archaeology).
· Demonstrated experience in supervising, mentoring, and providing leadership for other cultural resources professionals.
· Optimize project performance by ensuring technical veracity, principles and practices of proactive project management, risk management and quality control are implemented. Demonstrate solution-oriented and collaborative communication, ensuring practice issues are addressed in a timely and constructive manner.
· Strong business development skills as a "seller/doer" to develop productive business relationships with agency, client, and industry contacts.
· Self-motivated, positive, energetic, and the ability to work with and supervise teams.
Preferred experience and qualifications:
ECT is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary natural resources and environmental consulting firm serving private and public-sector clients by integrating science, engineering, technology, planning, and management systems to provide practical solutions to complex challenges. ECT maintains a drug-free environment and is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
Gail B. Redmond
Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc.
(352) 332-0444 (office)