Field Technicians and Crew Chiefs for Phase I survey work in Georgia (Temporary - Full Time)

Kristi Jackson

TerraXplorations, Inc., is seeking qualified candidates for archaeological Field Technicians and Crew Chiefs for Phase I survey work in Georgia. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and education.

We prefer applicants to have a bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a closely related field; or at least one-year professional experience in Cultural Resource Management and the ability to perform strenuous work in summer conditions.

To apply, send a CV/resume along with three professional references to hr@... and please put "Field Tech Application” or “Crew Chief Application” in the subject line.