PaleoWest, LLC is a solution-driven cultural resource consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best CRM professionals in the industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs by fostering new technologies that advance our industry and promoting professional development within an innovative and forward-thinking environment.
PaleoWest is seeking Archaeological Field Technicians for upcoming projects in New Mexico and west Texas (El Paso). The role will assist the Crew Chief and Project Team in completing archaeological pedestrian surveys, testing and data recovery excavations, construction monitoring, and other field or office tasks. You should be available to work full-time on an as-needed basis.
· B.A. or B.S. degree in archaeology, anthropology, or a closely related field is required
· Must have certification from an accredited Archaeological Field School or have demonstrated equivalent experience
· 1+ years field experience in the southwest preferred
· Current valid driver’s license
· Ability to endure adverse environmental conditions, including hot and cold temperatures, precipitation, and challenging terrain for sustained duration
· Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a positive work ethic, reliability, and commitment to working both independently and in a team environment
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry and has offices across the United States. Salary will be commensurate with experience and bonuses will be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.