Archaeological Field Technician - Ohio, USA
Please apply via our website : https://careers-swca.icims.com/jobs/11105/archaeological-field-technician/job
Entry Level and Early Career Field Technicians Needed for Projects in Ohio
SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their cultural resource team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work. Our Pittsburgh office offers a unique work environment and specializes in complex cultural resource management projects.
SWCA’s Pittsburgh Office has three weeks of fieldwork scheduled starting in April in western Ohio, with a potential for additional projects to follow. Pay rate will be based on experience, with overtime paid at time-and-a-half, $55/day per diem, no receipts required. Single occupancy hotels will be provided for out of town employees. Work will consist of six, 10-hour days, with Sundays off. Per Diem and hotel will be provided on Sunday.
· Ideal candidates will be based in proximity to the project area or the Pittsburgh Office.
· A Bachelor's Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field or and experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring.
· Ideal candidates will have entry level (0 to 1 year) to early career (1 to 3 years) experience.
· An accredited Field School Certification is preferred.
· Preferred candidates will have experience working in Ohio.
· Current valid driver's license and the ability to safely operate a 4wd vehicle on rugged, backcountry roads required.
· Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, and ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds is required.
Interested applicants should apply here: https://careers-swca.icims.com/jobs/11105/archaeological-field-technician/job
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Our Website!
The contents of this email and any associated emails, information, and attachments are CONFIDENTIAL. Use or disclosure without sender’s authorization is prohibited. If you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender and then immediately delete the email and any attachments.