IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: Field Technicians in WI, OH, AND NC at Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc.

Alison Haller

Cultural Resource Field Technicians

Milwaukee, WI; Columbus, OH; and Tarboro, NC

Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc., has immediate and upcoming openings for experienced archaeological field technicians for data recovery projects as well as for testing and survey projects based out of our Milwaukee (WI), Columbus (OH), and Tarboro (NC) offices.  The projects are located in the upper Midwest, in western PA, and the Raleigh area.  Please visit our Careers website page (see link below) to submit your resume and cover letter (with CRM-based references), and please specify which region(s) you are available for or most interested in.  If you have worked for use before and don’t want to be excluded from these upcoming opportunities, please use the website portal to submit an updated resume (and your availability) or reach out to your existing contact(s) directly.

https://www.commonwealthheritagegroup.com/careers/

Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc. is an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer

Alison Haller, M.S.

Director of Marketing and Communications

HQ: 3215 Central Street, Dexter, MI 48130

120 E. Front Street, Loft 2, Traverse City, MI 49684

p: (231) 620-0322

ahaller@...

www.commonwealthheritagegroup.com