POWER Engineers - Archaeological Field Tech - Prescott, AZ

Janet Littley

Please use this link to apply:

https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=POWERENGINEERS&cws=1&rid=6597

Archaeological Field Technician

POWER Engineers is seeking an Archaeological Field Technician for our Cultural Resource Group, working in Arizona near Prescott.

Fieldwork will consist of linear and block survey of a proposed access roads, and work spaces.  Candidates should be familiar with archaeological site recording, artifact identification, mapping, and other common field tasks. Candidates will be required to hike over long distances over potentially difficult terrain through potentially inclement weather. Proper clothing and field gear will be required.

Required Skills/Experience

·         B.A. or B.S.  in Anthropology and one to two years of relevant field experience, OR a minimum of three to four years of regionally specific archaeological field experience

·         Must have completed an Archaeological field school

·         PLEASE PROVIDE ONE PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE IN YOUR APPLICATION

Desired Skills/Experience

·         Experience with GPS mapping

·         Experience with artifact identification and recording

·         Experience with site form completion and editing

·         Experience in Arizona, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado, is helpful but not required

·         Arizona (or nearby state) Residence preferred

At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.

Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.

EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled

Janet Littley

Senior Technical Recruiter

Janet.littley@...

(208) 288-6931

POWER Engineers, Inc.
www.powereng.com

Discover your future here.

P Go Green! Please print this email only when necessary.

Thank you for helping POWER Engineers be environmentally responsible.