Administrative Assistant/Receptionist

beavercreekarchaeology

Administrative Assistant/Receptionist

Beaver Creek Archaeology (BCA) is excited to announce that we are looking to add an administrative assistant/receptionist and/or archaeological report writer to our ever-growing Bismarck, ND office. A full job description can be found at our website at https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/administrative-assistant

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.