POWER Engineers - Cincinnati, OH - Archaeological Field and Laboratory Technician

Janet Littley

Archaeological Field and Laboratory Technician

POWER Engineers, Inc., through its Environmental Division provides planning, permitting, engineering, site assessment and corrective action services to clients worldwide. Across multiple industries, our diverse staff specializes in the areas of siting/routing, air, water, waste, ecological and cultural resources throughout our 45 + offices located across the country and internationally.

Our Cincinnati Cultural Resource Management group is looking for a responsible and energetic Archaeological Technician to participate in archaeological field survey and laboratory processes. The selected candidate would join a team of more than 230 environmental professionals across the U.S.

Roles and Responsibilities

Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to perform pedestrian survey, test excavation, data recovery excavation, artifact processing and analysis, and complete paperwork accurately. Projects may involve travel in remote locations. Preference will be given to candidates local to Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding area.

Required Education/Experience

·         Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a related discipline, graduate degree preferred

·         Completion of an Archaeological Field School

·         Experience with local cultural history and material culture in the Midwest United States

·         Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel, and ability to use related computer systems

·         A good attitude and ability to take direction

·         An ability to work with a diverse group of people

·         A valid drivers license

Pre-employment drug testing is required. Field Techs are required to bring their own PPE (composite-toed boots, gloves, etc.)

At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.

Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.

EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled

To Apply: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=POWERENGINEERS&cws=1&rid=6273

Janet Littley

Senior Technical Recruiter

Janet.littley@...

POWER Engineers, Inc.
www.powereng.com

Discover your future here.

P Go Green! Please print this email only when necessary.

Thank you for helping POWER Engineers be environmentally responsible.