CRA's Knoxville Office Seeking On-Call Archaeological Field Technicians

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

For the past three decades, Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. (CRA) has been recognized as one of the most respected full-service cultural resource consulting firms in the United States. Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, CRA has offices located throughout the United States. Our mission is to meet the client’s needs in the delivery of appropriate, high-quality, cost-effective consulting services in the study of archaeology and the historic built environment. CRA’s accomplishments are directly attributable to our core values: excellent service, respecting all people, building strong relationships, honesty, integrity, supporting our employees, and entrepreneurial spirit. To attract and retain the best talent, CRA shares its success with its employees and offers competitive salaries and a generous benefit package. For more information about CRA please visit our website at www.crai-ky.com. CRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

CRA’s Knoxville, Tennessee office seeks applications for on-call archaeological technicians with regional (i.e. Southeast) experience for upcoming projects. Experience in Tennessee is desirable. The qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and a minimum of 6 months of experience conducting archaeological survey. Candidate should have completed an archaeological field school.  It is imperative that the candidate be able to work 8 to 10 hour days (or longer if necessary) in a variety of conditions. Stooping, bending and lifting are essential functions of this position. Compensation is based upon experience. Per diem amounts vary based on project and single lodging is provided.

Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to Travis Hurdle via email at twhurdle@.... Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. employees are required to undergo a background check that includes driving history. CRA reserves the right to perform drug/alcohol testing as a condition of continued employment.

http://www.crai-ky.com

Celebrating 35 Years in Business!