Internship Opportunity at Southeast Archeological Center- NPS

Allie Burdick

Hello,

I have an internship opportunity I would like to share with the Shovelbums group!

My name is Allie Burdick, and I work with Conservation Legacy and partner with the National Park Service to place interns at NPS sites all across the country. I wanted to reach out to this network to share an amazing opportunity in partnership with the National Park Service. The Southeast Archeological Center in Tallahassee, FL has a year-long, full-time paid internship opportunity through the Community Volunteer Ambassador (CVA) program.

I have attached the position description for the opportunity, but would like to highlight some key details here as well:

·        Ideal start date of Monday, February 10th 2020

·        $440/week living allowance

·        $6,095 AmeriCorps Education Award upon completion of the program

·        Local candidates are preferred, since the site is unable to provide housing

We are looking for any interested young adults between the ages of 18-30. You can also read more about the program and position on the CVA Internship website here. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about the program.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Allie Burdick

She/Her/Hers

Engagement Coordinator

Stewards Individual Placement Program

970-946-0900

aburdick@...

www.stewardslegacy.org

Logo_Email Sig

A Program of Conservation Legacy

Providing individual opportunities through service that build career-based experiences, strengthen communities, and preserve our natural resources.