Position Closed: Tetra Tech - Archeologist Cultural Resources - Golden, CO

rjoe_brandon

Position Closed: Archaeological Technician – Denver, CO

Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.

Tetra Tech, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for an entry level archaeological field technician for surveys across the western and mid-western US.

ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Possess a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology or another applicable field or have experience conducting archaeological surveys
• Demonstrated past field experience working with Trimble XT GPS mapping units is preferred
• The pay rate is based on individual qualifications and experience
• Technicians must be able to carry a 35-poundpack and walk 10 miles per day in various terrain and weather conditions

If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration please submit your resume to Tetra Tech, Inc., at www.tetratech.com.  Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements. A Pre-employment drug screen is required.

Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.

Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.

We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.

If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: (973) 630-8111.

6 Century Drive, Suite 300, Parsippany, NJ 07054

P: 973.630.8345 F: 973.630.8111

www.tetratech.com