Archaeological Field Techs - Projects in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama

Kristi Jackson

TerraXplorations, Inc. is now hiring Archaeological Field Technicians for ongoing and upcoming Phase I cultural resources projects across the southeast. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and education. We prefer applicants have a bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a closely related field; or at least one-year professional experience in Cultural Resource Management and the ability to perform in strenuous work conditions. To apply, send a CV/resume to Jon Glass at jglass@....