OSHA-certified field technicians needed for Phase II historic site in Hudson Valley

Jim Turner

STRATA Cultural Resource Management, LLC requires two field technicians for an upcoming Phase II Site Evaluation on a historic mill site in Peekskill, NY.  The successful applicants will have up-to-date certification for OSHA 40-hour training as well as relevant experience conducting Phase II investigations.  The work will consist of hand excavation of units with mechanical assistance for soil stripping beginning on or around Sept. 23 and lasting approximately two weeks.  Local crew will be given preference since no hotel or per diem is available.  Pay will range from $20-25/hr depending on experience.  Additional opportunities for future Hudson Valley fieldwork are also possible for suitable candidates.

If interested, please email a current CV and cover letter to Jim Turner, Principal Investigator at jim@....

Founded in 2004, STRATA, LLC provides cultural resource consulting services to our clients throughout New York State.  We strive to offer creative, cost-effective solutions through our investigative efforts while engaging both stakeholders and the general public to generate support for ethical cultural resource management practices and conservation.