Seasonal, On-Call Field Technician Openings

Ashley Huntley

Seasonal, On-Call Field Technician Openings

All Locations

Gray & Pape, a national cultural heritage firm, is seeking field technician applicants to develop a qualified pool of technicians for work in 2019-2020 in all of our locations. Individuals interested in working for Gray & Pape will only be selected from this pool.

The Seasonal Field Technician performs archaeological field work, lab work, or GIS work under the direction and supervision of a Gray & Pape Project Manager/Principal Investigator. Applicants approved for the pool must have (at a minimum) a B.A./B.S in Anthropology or related field with prior coursework in, or demonstrated knowledge of archaeology, prehistory, and history, plus archaeological field school experience, ability to use GPS unit and Total Station, digital/point and shoot/DSLR cameras, and have legible handwriting with capability to take detailed notes and demonstrated work reliability. Preference will be given to those with CRM experience. Familiarity with Phase I, II, and/or III work required.

We will be accepting applicants to the qualified pool until September 17, 2019. Positions are seasonal, and work is on-call, as needed. Acceptance into the qualified field technician pool is not a guarantee of a job offer or a guarantee of hours in 2019. Please submit a cover letter detailing your experience and education and resume with three professional references to ahuntley@.... No phone calls, please.

Gray & Pape is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of

Ashley Huntley

Logistics and Human Resources Coordinator

1318 Main Street

Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-7614

Ph. 513.287.7700

Cell 859.250.4071