Please post position

Audrey Wheeler

Archaeologist Construction Monitors

ECORP Consulting, Inc. is looking for skilled archaeologists with construction monitoring experience for a temporary Project Hire position based in Northern California. We are looking for team members that can contribute to our cooperative environment with strong communication skills, a solid work ethic, who has experience with archaeological construction monitoring, and can exhibit professionalism in interactions with coworkers, agency staff, and clients.

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: construction monitoring, preparation of monitoring logs and reports, adhering to safety standards in an active construction zone, and regular communication with Cultural Resources Manager. This position is entirely based in the field.

Minimum qualifications:

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Archaeology or closely-related field
  • At least one year of professional experience as an Archaeologist with ability to identify archaeological resources (may substitute relevant graduate-level academic experience).
  • Professional experience as an Archaeological construction monitor

Those who submit qualifications that do not meet the minimum requirements above may be considered for future temporary field crew positions.

Please submit a resume and cover letter to jobs@...

Thanks so much.

Audrey Wheeler,  SHRM-CP, PHR

Human Resources Manager

Federal Small Business (SB)

California Small Business for Public Works (SB-PW)

2525 Warren Drive, Rocklin, CA  95677

Ph: 916.782.9100 Fax: 916.782.5323

awheeler@... www.ecorpconsulting.com

Rocklin  Redlands  Santa Ana  San Diego  Chico  Flagstaff, AZ Santa Fe, NM