Temporary Field Technicians, S&ME, Inc., OH/WV/KY

Kimberly Jean Nagle

S&ME is an employee-owned engineering firm that provides civil, geotechnical, environmental, planning, landscape architecture, survey and construction services. Consistently ranked in the top 100 of ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms, our markets are diverse and include transportation, energy, water/wastewater, commercial development, industry, healthcare, education and government. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking to fill temporary field technician positions for upcoming projects in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky. Start date depends on project scheduling and how quickly the paperwork, background check, and drug screen are completed. Salary is $15 to $17/hour based on experience, hotel expenses will be paid directly by the company and a food allowance of $50/day will be given to the employee. No receipts required.

Applicants must possess at least a B.A. or B.S. in archaeology/anthropology or a closely related discipline, have experience working in the Midwest and Southern United States, and have completed an archaeological field school.

To apply go to www.smeinc.com/careers and click the “Career Openings” link. This is a temporary position. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company’s Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided.  S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search.  S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.

No recruiter calls or walk-ins accepted.

An Equal Opportunity Employer.

Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor