Temporary on-call archaeological monitors, Southern California

Audrey Wheeler

ECORP Consulting, Inc. is seeking temporary on-call archaeological monitors for immediate and upcoming projects in Southern California. The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S., master’s degree preferred) in archaeology, anthropology, or a related discipline from an accredited institution plus at least one year of professional experience in Southern California. Preference will be given for local monitors and those who are cross-trained in paleontological monitoring. Ability to work in physically demanding locations and environmental conditions is a must. Competitive wages are based on level of education and experience.

If interested, please email your resume and at least two professional references to jobs@.... Please visit our website at http://www.ecorpconsulting.com to learn more about our company.  ECORP Consulting, Inc. is an EEO Employer.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks so much.

Audrey Wheeler,  SHRM-CP, PHR

Human Resources Manager

Federal Small Business (SB)

California Small Business for Public Works (SB-PW)

2525 Warren Drive, Rocklin, CA  95677

Ph: 916.782.9100 Fax: 916.782.5323

awheeler@... www.ecorpconsulting.com

Rocklin  Redlands  Santa Ana  San Diego  Chico  Flagstaff, AZ Santa Fe, NM