TRC Archaeological Field Techs - Baton Rouge, LA

Egbalic, Steve

TRC has immediate openings for Archaeological Field Technicians in our Baton Rouge, LA office and surrounding Southeastern US cultural resource program. This person may participate in all types of archaeological field projects, ranging from small local surveys through large, multi-state projects.

Click the Link below to apply on our website:

https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1209901&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000515503006#/

The Archaeological Field Technician will work closely with other TRC archaeologists in TRC's Planning, Permitting, and Licensing practice. We are looking for an individual enthusiastic about his/her work with a strong commitment to client service and technical excellence. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenges of working alongside others in a fast-paced environment and of helping to develop effective solutions to both expected and unexpected project challenges. The position will require regular travel away from home and some projects may require overtime and/or extended work days and work weeks. Candidates will be required to walk long distances and perform physically demanding tasks in varying environments and conditions (i.e. steep terrain, heat, cold). Employment with TRC is subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.

Basic Qualifications:

  • A BA degree in Anthropology or a related field
  • Completion of an accredited archeological field school
  • Good interpersonal communication skills
  • The ability to work closely with others as part of a larger project team
  • A commitment to quality and safety
  • A strong work ethic
  • Three professional references with contact information (include with resume)

TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package including a 401(k) plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.

EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled

Thank you,

Steven Egbalic
Senior Recruiter - Environmental

505 East Huntland Drive, Suite 250, Austin, TX 78752

Phone:  714-615-5358

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog | TRCcompanies.com

Please note that our domain name and email addresses have changed