Field Director- Bismarck, ND

beavercreekarchaeology

Beaver Creek Archaeology (BCA) is currently seeking to fill one or more vacancies for an Archaeological Field Director to be based out of our Bismarck, North Dakota office. The position has the potential to become full-time with benefits.

For further details on the position and to apply. Please visit the job description page on our website at:

https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/archaeology-field-director-bismarck-nd

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.