GIS Opening(s)

beavercreekarchaeology

BCA is currently seeking to fill one or more vacancies for a GIS Mapping Technician and/or GIS Mapping Professional. After the successful completion of a probationary period, this position would then be eligible to become full-time with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Retirement).

For further details on the position and to apply. Please visit the job description page on our website at: https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/gis-mapping-technician-gis-mapping-professional

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.