On-Call Archaeologists Wyoming

Blackmore, Michael

Please post the following available positions for Wyoming. If you need further information please let me know.

On-Call Archaeologist

Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada

Please submit resumes to michael.blackmore@... and use the following link to submit your application.

https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs/R1902625

Job Description

ICF is currently seeking On-Call Archaeologists for the Trans West Express Transmission Project. This 730-mile electrical transmission line crosses 4 states and will deliver renewable energy produced in Wyoming to the Desert Southwest region.

We need people for Wyoming immediately. Safety training would be located in Rawlins, WY on approximately July 15th or 16th.  We would need your commitment for 60 days which would include July, August and part of September. In addition to an hourly rate, per diem & travel cost would be included. The work schedule is 6 days on and then 1 day off.

About On-Call Employment with ICF

Given the seasonal or project-specific nature of our environmental work, ICF often hires environmental professionals as “On-Call” employees. On-Call employees are scheduled for work hours as they become available (we usually schedule work hours a few weeks ahead of time), and each on-call employee is free to accept or refuse the hours assigned to them in a given week. On-Call employees may work concurrent projects outside of their ICF assignment (along as their outside work does not create a conflict of interest with the work they do for ICF).

Key Responsibilities & Duties will include performing pedestrian survey, collection of daily field notes, archaeological site documentation and testing. Daily project activities will include walking several miles per day with field equipment over variable terrain, so a high degree of physical fitness is required. Daily per diem will be provided.

Basic Qualifications

  • B.A. Degree or higher in Anthropology with an emphasis in Archaeology
  • Willingness and ability to travel.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • 2+ years of field experience in archaeological survey and reconnaissance.
  • Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day over variable terrain while carrying 25 pounds of equipment.
  • Additional experience in historical archaeology, historic architecture, ethnography or GIS is a plus, as is prior archaeological experience in Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and/or Nevada.

ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)

Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email icfcareercenter@... and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.

Michael Blackmore | Senior Recruiter | 949 333-6665 direct

ICF | 49 Discovery Suite 250 Irvine, CA 92618 | 949 324-5285 mobile

michael.blackmore@... | icf.com

Learn how ICF makes big things possible for its clients.