Immediate opening for an experienced Editor and Office Manager - Kailua, HI
R. Joe Brandon
Pacific Legacy, Inc., an Archaeology and Cultural Resources Management firm, has an immediate opening for an experienced Editor and Office Manager. The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in exercising a wide range of duties in support of Pacific Legacy’s Kailua office. The successful candidate will be responsible for document production (editing, formatting, and compilation) of reports prepared by Pacific Legacy staff. Experience in the cultural resource management sector is necessary and the successful candidate may be asked to assist with archaeological field projects on a limited basis. Candidates must have considerable experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. Candidates should also have a familiarity with proper usage and spelling of Hawaiian words.
Job Qualifications and Capabilities:
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or a high school diploma with commensurate and demonstrable experience;
· Administrative experience supporting an office environment;
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat;
· Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator is desirable.
· Edit, format, and produce technical reports;
· Prepare letters and documents as needed;
· Take the lead on document tracking;
· Maintain office supplies;
· Provide periodic assistance and support to the company’s California offices;
· Assist Supervisors with field logistics including transportation, accommodation, and equipment rental;
· Assist with archaeological fieldwork as needed.
Pacific Legacy offers generous compensation according to experience and competency. Pacific Legacy is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your qualifications, and a current CV with three references to mulrooney@... or to the mailing address below.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Mara Mulrooney, Ph.D.
30 Aulike Street, Suite 301
Kailua, HI 96734