Field Technicians AHC (Florida): Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the Naples

R. Joe Brandon

AHC is seeking field technicians for our Florida Phase I and Phase II cultural resource assessments.  Positions are open now through August 2019 for work in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the Naples area.

The principal duties and tasks are excavation and sifting of shovel tests, Phase II unit excavations, and completion of field notes and photo documentation.  Required are at least a Bachelors Degree or a degree pending within a year in archaeology, anthropology, geography, or field school attendance, or at least 6 months field experience.

Desired are good physical condition, ability to work in heat and humidity, good communication skills, and the ability to work proactively as part of a team.

Starting pay is commensurate with education and experience.  Ideal for local people living in South Florida.  To apply, email your resume and date available to work to: archlgcl@....

Archaeological and Historical Conservancy, Inc.
Phone: 954-792-9776 Fax:  954-792-9954