Archaeological Field Techinicians / Portland, OR Area

Alexander Gall

Archaeological Services, LLC (ASCC) is looking for Field Technicians  for seasonal work (with the possibility of longer-term employment). ASCC is based in Vancouver, WA and most of our work is local to within 50 miles of the office, with occasional work out of town.  Please respond only if you live in the Portland/Vancouver area.

We are looking for able-bodied field techs with experience conducting Phase I survey in the Pacific Northwest. Must have a valid driver’s license.  Pay is dependent on experience ($16- $19/hr).

Please send your resume and contact information to: info@...

If you are not immediately available, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please still send your resume, letter of interest, and contact information to: info@...

Thank you.

EmailIcon