APPLY TODAY: FT Project Archaeologist at Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc. - West Chester, PA

Alison Haller

Hello, we would like to share the available position:

Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc., is seeking qualified applicants to fill a full-time Project Archaeologist position in our West Chester, Pennsylvania office. Applicants should have an M.A/M.S. in Anthropology or Archaeology and two years of experience directing fieldwork for CRM projects, preferably in the Mid-Atlantic region, and two years of experience with analysis and technical report writing. Prior experience with Trimble GPS equipment and GIS is preferred.

Primary responsibilities include: leading and supervising field staff; recording prehistoric and historic sites through survey; excavating historic and prehistoric sites; monitoring fieldwork quality and reviewing paperwork/notes; conducting background research required for assessments; technical report preparation; adhering to established budgets and schedules; maintaining appropriate professional standards of quality and technical proficiency; positively interacting with a variety of clients, governmental agencies, and team members to meet deadlines and confidently represent the company; and other duties as may be required. Traveling for non-local projects is necessary.

The salary range for this position is competitive and dependent on experience with opportunities for advancement and higher salary. We seek a candidate who wishes to grow within the company. Commonwealth offers an excellent range of benefits (health, dental, life, and disability insurance, paid leave, etc.). Commonwealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Please email letters of interest, curriculum vitae, writing sample, and a list of three professional references with contact information to:

Candice N. Strawley

Regional Director

Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc.

20 Hagerty Blvd., Suite 3

West Chester, PA 19382

cstrawley@...

Alison Haller, M.S.

Director of Marketing and Communications

3215 Central Street, Dexter, Michigan 48130

p: (231) 620-0322

ahaller@...

commonwealthheritagegroup.com