Field Technician Opportunities in OH!

Jennifer Pecora

Hello!  Ohio Valley Archaeology, Inc. is seeking Archaeological Field Technicians for Phase I projects throughout OH for: Monday, April 22nd-Thursday, April 25th.  4 days, 3 overnights, with competitive pay, single occupancy hotel rooms + per diem.

We also need 1 field tech. for assistance on an archaeological geophysical survey in OH.  2 days, no overnight, commute to project from OVAI office in Columbus, OH each day.  Monday, April 22nd and Wednesday, April 23rd.

Please send your resume and contact information to company President, Jennifer L. Pecora at jpecora@...

We are also looking ahead to fill our field schedules.  If you are not immediately available, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please still send your resume, letter of interest, and contact information to company President, Jennifer L. Pecora at jpecora@...

Thank you!!

Jennifer L. Pecora

PLEASE NOTE EMAIL AND WEBSITE ADDRESS CHANGE

Jennifer L. Pecora

President

OVAI-Logo

Ohio Valley Archaeology, Inc.