Archaeological Field Technician (Richmond, VA)

Robert Jarboe

ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD TECHNICIAN

RK&K is seeking temporary, local archaeological field technicians able to commute to the Richmond area for 1-weekPhase I project.  The project is expected to run from May 20 to May 24, 2019The wage rate for this project is between $15.00 and $16.00/hour based on experience. No per diem or lodging will be provided.

Successful completion of the project could lead to additional assignments for upcoming work in the Mid-Atlantic region.

EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:

BA/BS in Anthropology or related field, plus field school.  CRM experience preferred.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:

-Ability to work well with others
-Ability to work in the field under adverse conditions
-Ability to work in inclement weather conditions

PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE AT:

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=7eaf69cc-a235-4c24-906d-859254012d02&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=285524&source=CC3&lang=en_US

In addition to completing our on-line application, interested parties should submit their vitae with at least 2 references to archaeology@... or fax it to the attention of Karen Hutchins-Keim at 410-225-3863.

RK&K is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals are encouraged to apply.