Tetra Tech Archaeological Techs for Salt Lake City Office

Karpinski, Mark

Tetra Tech’s Salt Lake City office is currently looking to hire Archaeological Technicians to join our team in support of our Intermountain Region Cultural Resource Team. The job will require significant regional travel. Single occupancy hotel is paid by the company and, depending on the project, per diem or receipt re-imbursement is provided for overnight trips.

Responsibilities: Provide technical assistance to a field director and/or crew chief during cultural resource undertakings. Potential work includes, but not limited to, field inventory, monitoring, evaluative testing, and site mitigation. Field work will primarily be within the Intermountain West region with a potential for work across the continental U.S. Additional responsibilities could include office based report production assistance.

Qualifications: The candidate must have at least two years of experience assisting in and/or conducting cultural resource management projects in the Great Basin and Intermountain West of the United States including Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, and Colorado. Experience conducting cultural resource construction monitoring and/or holding current MSHA certification is a plus and Utah-based candidates preferred.

Degree Requirements: Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology/Archaeology.

Tetra Tech is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contactor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.

Apply through www.tetratech.com hiring portal.

Mark Karpinski, M.A. | Cultural Resource Project Manager
Direct +1 (801) 975-6284 | Business +1 (801) 364-1064 | Mobile +1 (801) 209-3992 | mark.karpinski@...

Tetra Tech | Leading with Science® | ECA/Intermountain
4750 West 2100 South, Suite 400 | Salt Lake City, Utah 84120 | tetratech.com

This message, including any attachments, may include privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

             Please consider the environment before printing. Read more