Archaeology Field Technicians - USFS, BLM, NPS -Great Basin Institute

Amy Gladding

The Great Basin institute is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote environmental research, education, service, and conservation throughout the west. We aim to support and encourage career development among environmental professionals.

We are currently hiring for multiple Entry Level Crew Member and Lead Positions for Archaeologists in partnership with the USFS and BLM in CA and NV.

To Learn more about the position (Compensation, Timeline etc.) , please follow the links below  or visit our website: www.thegreatbasininstitute.org

Current Openings:

We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.