Enercon Services, Inc.
Tulsa or Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Senior Archaeologist/Cultural Resources Practice Lead
Enercon Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Archaeologist/Cultural Resources Practice Lead based in Oklahoma, assigned to either our Tulsa or Oklahoma City office. TheSenior Archaeologist/Cultural Resources Practice Lead will lead ENERCON’s Cultural Resources staff and serve client environmental needs by evaluating, planning, and performing cultural resource consulting services across a variety of market sectors and geographies.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and participate in cultural resources survey, testing, data recovery, and monitoring projects
- Review cultural resources project deliverables
- Manage projects from start to finish, interacting with clients to successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget
- Record data through standardized forms, notes, photographs, and scaled drawings
- Use tablets and GPS units to document field work
- Conduct background research prior to field work
- Prepare technical reports and other deliverables
- Conduct field and office work with a focus on safe and sustainable practices
- Mentor supervised staff
- Function as technical lead for the cultural resources program
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Minimum of ten years of applicable experience, which must include experience preparing environmental studies under NEPA
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Principal Investigator and Project Manager
- Graduate degree in Anthropology, Cultural Resources, or related field
- Applicants must be Secretary of Interior qualified in Archaeology, RPA membership preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and develop business including experience preparing proposals
- Preferred applicants should have diverse experience including Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas, as well as surrounding states and regions; national cultural resource experience is a plus
- Preferred applicants will be well versed in Section 106 and be experienced in meeting a wide range of agency requirements
- Position requires travel and ability to spend extended periods in the field, working long days, hiking rough terrain in rugged conditions in hot or cold environments, and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and a clear Motor Vehicle Report
- Applicant must have a positive attitude, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, strong organizational skills, and ability to use technology
- Applicant must have the demonstrated ability to work within a team setting to achieve client and team goals and the ability to take direction
Relocation assistance may be made available for the preferred candidate.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees, and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, please visit the Enercon Services, Inc. Careers Website.