Partner- Senior Archaeologist - Dallas
PARTNER – SENIOR ARCHAEOLOGIST POSITION DALLAS
PARTNER – Senior Archaeologist Job Posting
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. (PARTNER) is a nationwide company that is focused on providing environmental and engineering due diligence services during Real Estate Transactions. Our NEPA, Telecom, and Renewable Energy Teams specialize in assisting clients with all of their environmental due diligence needs, including Section 106 SHPO and Tribal consultations, archaeological and historical surveys, biological surveys (endangered species), and wetlands studies.
PARTNER has an immediate opening for a permanent, full-time, senior archaeologist in our Dallas office. The Senior Archaeologist will work closely with our Principal Investigator, environmental staff, and Project Managers in the Telecom, Renewable Energy, HUD, and new development sectors. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong commitment to excellence and client service.
• Manage field investigations, (survey, testing, evaluation, data recovery, construction monitoring, laboratory work).
• Pre-field work research and report writing, according to state standards.
• Ability to travel to a location, walk and conduct fieldwork for long hours, sometimes in inclement weather, rugged terrain, high altitudes, and ability to carry equipment and supplies.
• Coordinate with PI, and Project Managers on various types of projects.
• Master’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a closely related field (must meet the Secretary of the Interior qualifications for archaeology)
• At least 2 years of experience in CRM work (i.e. “crew chief” or higher) but will consider others SOI qualified
• Experience with Section 106 and NEPA compliance documentation and procedures
• Experience identifying and recording prehistoric resources in Texas, (site documentation, including feature/artifact identification and analyses; performing shovel test pits (STPs); site descriptions; photographs; and mapping).
• Must be able to travel and perform physically demanding tasks in adverse environmental conditions (e.g., rugged terrain, remote locations, hot and cold temperatures).
• Must have good organizational skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and execute new tasks.
• Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.partneresi.com/about/careers, or send a letter of interest and resume/CV to Julie Densmore at jdensmore@...