Field Technicians needed for Projects in Indiana

Dig Girl

Field Technicians needed for Projects in Indiana

ASC Group, Inc., a cultural and natural resources consulting firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, has openings for Archaeology Field Technicians in our Indianapolis office for seasonal, project work. We have an immediate need for a field technician for Indiana projects, and ask to be contacted by interested job seekers immediately. We would prefer candidates local to the Indianapolis metropolitan area but will consider others. Field technicians will be working under the supervision of a Field Supervisor and/or Principal Investigator. Projects will include Phase I work and require Field Techs who can navigate varying terrain and outside weather conditions.

Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field; field school or archaeological field experience (previous work in Cultural Resource Management preferred); good organizational skills; and ability to maintain neat and accurate field notes. We pay a competitive hourly rate and overnight projects include per diem. You must have your own basic PPE like gloves and boots.

For consideration, send your resume in one of the following file formats: MS Word document (.doc), text (.txt), or rich text format (.rtf) including references with email and telephone contact information to Dawn Gagliano, ASC Group, Inc., 800 Freeway Drive North, Suite 101 Columbus, Ohio 43229;, email: dgagliano@...

ASC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a non-smoking environment. This posting is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements by is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.