Montana-Dakotas Field Director/PI in Bismarck, ND

beavercreekarchaeology

Beaver Creek Archaeology is looking to fill an immediate position for a Field Director/PI in the Montana/Dakotas region for our upcoming 2019 field season. We are seeking self-motivated, qualified, and highly driven professionals for an ever-growing team. The position would be Seasonal with the potential to become a full-time with benefits positions based out of Bismarck, ND. All submissions should include a cover letter demonstrating how the candidate is qualified and would be an added value team member as well as a resume and/or CV. The resume and CV should exemplify how the candidate is qualified through schooling, work experience, and if applicable previous permits held.

Minimum qualifications include a Master’s Degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a closely related field and a minimum of one-year work experience within in Montana/Dakotas region. Applicant should be able to be permitted with the NDSHPO, Montana/Dakotas BLM, and the USFS-DPG.

Applications can be submitted through the job ad on our website at https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/montana-dakotas-field-director-pi or via e-mail to hr@.... All questions should be directed to and submitted via email to hr@....

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.