SE New Mexico fieldwork

Tom Barrett

Benchmark Ecological Services, Inc. (BESI) is a small environmental firm with a new cultural resource business line, and we are currently preparing for fieldwork in New Mexico.  We are specifically seeking someone with experience in SE New Mexico, and who is BLM/HPD-permitted, to responsibly lead archaeological field survey.  Qualifications to successfully lead a field crew and professionally record cultural resources is a priority, but we are also accepting resumes from field technicians and graduate students seeking to gain field experience.  The selected candidate must be able to complete jobs during the work week as well as over one weekend (e.g., Tues. thru following Thus.).  Generous wages are available for well-qualified candidates, lodging is provided, and per diem/mileage are reimbursed.

Please send resumes to Dr. Thomas Barrett, tbarrett@..., along with a statement of interest.