One Local On-Call Field Director - GRAVitate LLC, North Texas - $22-$25 hr.

arcadisarchy1

GRAVitate LLC is a small, family-owned cultural resource firm conducting work in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Colorado, and Missouri. We routinely complete pedestrian archaeological and architectural surveys for communication tower, transmission, and pipeline projects. We are also the preferred historic preservation firm for NASA’s Johnson Space Center, Houston leading the Apollo Mission Control Restoration and completing mitigation on numerous other facilities there.

We are specifically looking for someone in the North Texas area with a graduate degree in Anthropology and experience leading archaeological field work. Having the ability to dutifully and successfully complete work on your own on occasion is preferred. We are looking to heavily rely on the selected candidate who must be able to complete jobs during the work week as well as weekends as client demands require. Projects typically involve out of town trips lasting 1-2 days and occasionally up to 5 days. Per diem, lodging, and mileage will be reimbursed. Please send resumes to Dr. Adam Graves, agraves@gravitate-us.com , along with a statement of interest.